Kelly Services eAccounts, San Francisco CA
Contract Facilities Manager needed in San Francisco, CA
Length of Contract: 3 months
This role will be based in the San Francisco (California St.) office and will provide remote support all five Northern California Offices. Occasional visits to each of the Northern California Offices will be required. As a Facilities Services Manager, ensure that appropriate staff, processes and tools are in place to support the efficient and effective delivery of Reception, Meeting Support, Print, post and purchasing, Facilities management, Records management, Business continuity, IT Support and HR/New Hire On-boarding Support.
- Manage office support resources in the local office, while limiting office operating costs and mitigating risks
- Provide management of local office support team; conduct team’s goal setting, performance management, and professional development
- Build strong relationships with office leadership and corporate function colleagues to identify local business requirements, provide operational expertise and guidance, and develop support solutions that ensure the beneficial and cost effective use of local, regional or global resources
- Work collaboratively with local leadership and corporate function colleagues to meet support requirements, streamline processes, and ensure compliance with company policies and standards (e.g. branding, record management, etc) in the local office
- Leverage financial and analytical skills, including the ability to contribute to the development of budgets, and review financial reports to effectively manage the Facilities Services function in the office
- Strive for service excellence and process improvement. Work with the Facilities Services Region Lead to tailor and implement service metrics consistent with global or regional standards. Share standards and metrics with local business leaders as required.
- Champion initiatives that improve the firm’s profitability and service levels, ensuring the effective and appropriate implementation in the local office.
- Be fully knowledgeable of company policies and procedures; help ensure compliance by associates in the office through communication, education and local office protocols to promote the expected behaviors and practices.
- Implement the firm’s security and compliance standards, thereby reducing operational risks in the local office
- • Advocate and role model company values
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in facilities management or office management
- Significant experience of hands-on operations management of business support functions within a client-focused professional services environment
- Proven ability as a hands-on manager with skills to coach, train and motivate associates at various levels
- Customer service orientation; strong desire to deliver value-added support to external and internal clients
- Ability to create an environment of sound decision-making, ownership and accountability at all levels by communicating a clear stance on key issues
- Success in the development and implementation of Office Services processes, procedures and guidelines that drive efficiency and service excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills used to effectively facilitate the understanding of a full range of views and develop support for business initiatives
- Recognized as a positive change agent in response to changing business dynamics and support requirements
- Proven strength in building positive working relationships with local/ divisional/regional colleagues
- Effective influencing skills and ability to assist key stakeholders in reaching satisfactory resolutions.
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills used to respond to the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Some travel may be required for meetings, team initiatives or other project-related activities
- Proficiency in the use of technology (e.g., MS Office)
- College/University degree preferred
- Must have previous management or supervisory experience
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply or email directly at [email protected] Or, if you have a question, feel free to direct message me using this link: https://flashrecruit.com/user/SarahMuraida