Travel House Supervisor Nurse (RN)
Join the growing GHR Travel Nursing team as a travel Registered Nurse (RN) in Fort Bragg, CA.
- 13-week assignment
- GROSS pay range: $2,100-$2,200/week
- 7p– 7a
- 36 hours a week
- Visit the Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, MacKerricher State Park, Fort Bragg Coastal Trail, Glass Beach, Noyo Headlands Park, Pacific Star Winery, Sea Glass Museum and many parks/beaches!
- Minimum 5 years’ recent direct patient care experience in an acute care Med/Surg or ICU
- BLS, ACLS and NRP
- Current RN license in good standing
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sarah at [email protected] or call (716) 235-1417.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.