Director of Quality Assurance for a local but global growing company outside of Wichita.
We are looking for a Director of Quality Assurance that can manage the quality assurance program in our manufacturing facility and travel 40% of the time. We are looking for someone with Director level experience or someone that is ready for the next step in their career.
In this role you will need to be able to:
- Development, implement, and manage the Quality Management System for the facility
- You will serve as the primary quality control resource: problem identification, resolution, loss reporting, and continuous improvement
- Establish and implement metrics system
- Lead development efforts, implementation of quality performance systems related to various quality standards and concepts of operation
- Lead and participate in internal and external audits
- Develop and analyze data and product specifications to determine standards
What you need to know:
- Strong SAP, QMS, CRM and CAQ knowledge
- Exposure to Statistical Process Control software
- Knowledge of auditing and certification processes
- Experience in designing and implementing quality systems
- Inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation
- Demonstrated Root Cause and Corrective Action/Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage a budget
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Quality Director job.