Product Manager Jobs
Ag 1 Source, Bachelors Degree Mid-Atlantic
We are seeking a candidate to fill the role of Product Manager. Our client is in the Crop Protection market and requires candidates to have related experience in the field. Also, successful candidates should have a strong agronomic background, strong team player, understanding of the marketing function, product development process, and solid understanding of crops, cropping cycles, and pest management practices.
The candidate will be responsible for budget and strategy plans, annual marketing plans, and communication between marketing and sales. You will work directly with the Field Sales, Vice President of Product Development, and Director of Regulatory Affairs for product direction and development projects.
Key Requirements for the Product Manager
- Minimum BS degree from accredited institution in Marketing or Agricultural-related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing and marketing management in the agriculture industry
- Strong verbal and written skills especially in dealing with technical data
- Customer focused, resourceful, results driven, collaborative, team builder, trustful, quality decision making, and resilient
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
Why this company for the Product Manger role?
- This company is a stable well established organization.
- Excellent company benefits, including bonus structure, and profit sharing
- Financial stability
- Surrounded by a team that is highly effective and very successful
Keywords: product manager, plant protection, fungicide, herbicide, fertilizer, product development, Delaware, DE, East Coast, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above to be considered for the Product Manager job.