Human Resources Manager
A very solid ag business in Kansas is looking for a Human Resources Manager to handle the personnel functions of the company.
This is a new position so expect to be responsible for developing this function from the ground up!
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience in developing human resource programs, processes and procedures
- Solid background in writing and maintaining an effective employee handbook
- Clear ability to write effective job descriptions
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain the payroll system
- Experience in working with hiring managers to manage a continuous personnel recruiting program, including new hire on-boarding
- Ability to handle effective employee relations
Why This Company?
- This company has a solid management team that you can be an integral part of. The management team is looking for top performing employees across the board.
- The company is poised for significant growth so the career advancement possibility is excellent.
- Compensation and benefits are very good.
- With the expected steep growth curve this company is expecting, this will be an interesting job every day.
- Family friendly work environment.
If you are a solid HR professional looking for a great opportunity in a nice rural location, check this on out.
Job Keywords: human resources jobs, human resources, agriculture careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Human Resources Manager job.