General Manager – Feed Operations, Oklahoma
A high quality animal nutrition company is looking for a General Manager to ensure the smooth and profitable operations of their business. This position will be leading sales and operations of an existing location that will be providing the highest quality feed at competitive prices and focusing on the beef industry.
Qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Experience with hiring, leading and training of personnel
- 3+ years successful experience selling feed related products
- Ability to balance rations
- Developing relationships with customers or prospective customers
- Organize sales strategies
- Supervision of the operations of an assigned location
- P/L experience
- Willingness to travel when called upon
Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package. There is also a bonus program up to 20% of base salary and a long term incentive plan in place. Candidates must reside in Oklahoma or surrounding states to be considered.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: Beef, nutrition, sales, management, rations, supervisor, feed, purchasing, quality assurance, feed
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Operations Manager job.