Area Sales Manager Central Valley Region
Ag 1 Source, Central Valley Region CA
Area Sales Manager – Central Valley Region
Our client is a startup company who has a great microbial product that has some solid facts and data to support it. They are expanding quickly to get into markets who would benefit from their technologies.
In this role, you would work help identify the best growers to align with for testing and building product awareness. Ultimately distributors would be set up to sell the product, so input will be essential from you on who is the best to work with.
Key Responsibilities for the Area Sales Manager – Central Valley Region:
- Identify strong customers to work with
- Grow business
- Execute and manage product trials with growers, CCA’s and PCA’s
- Customer Service
- Attend necessary industry meetings
Key Requirements for the Area Sales Manager – Central Valley Region:
- Familiarity with CRM software desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in B2B sales – managing distribution, etc.
- Experience in working with growers transitioning from conventional to organic
- Familiarity with crops in the region – specifically fruit, vegetable, berry, tree and vine crops.
- CCA or PCA desired
- Must have good relationships with the large growers in the area as well as the retail sales reps.
- Driver personality!
Keywords: CCA, PCA, Crop Advisor, Pest Control Advisor, Ag Sales, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Ag 1 Source, Ag Careers, Agriculture Jobs, CA, Central Valley Jobs
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Area Sales Manager job.