Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is focused on growing the business of this organization across all product areas for this retail ag organization. You will lead the effort to grow this company's business and influence in the market by focusing on the most successful and influential growers in the region. This is a growth focused role with your measurements of success being increased sales of products, and increased acres in service-based programs.
In this role you will:
- Partner with large producers to deliver products and services to grow the market share of the organization.
- Work with producers on their agronomy, grain, and energy needs
- Communicate ideas for change that promote business growth and improve business efficiencies
- Work with the organization sales team to identify, share, and create new sales opportunities
- Create daily, weekly, and annual plans to grow sales and exceed your goals
- Assist marketing team with programs, meetings, presentations, email campaigns, and articles
- Focus on an existing account base with an ongoing target list of at least 25 prospects in the region
- Manage relationships and act as the point-person for these key accounts
This is a great opportunity for a step-up in your sales expertise, with the ability to influence a large market and multiple product lines. These skills, along with the experience gained by key account management, will be a significant asset to your career. Apply today to be considered for this unique opportunity.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Key Account Manager job.