General Manager - Chemical Manufacturing - US
An ag chemical manufacturer is in search of a General Manager. The General Manager will lead, direct and manage the overall chemical manufacturing business and lead an already successful team and business.
Key requirements for the General Manager position will include:
- Must have a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Agriculture Engineering and/ or MBA
- 10 years experience in chemical or ag chemical manufacturing (or fertilizer)
- Senior management experience in P&Ls and accounting principles
- Crossover experience in Marketing and Sales
Key responsibilities of the General Manager will include:
- Product management
- Compliance on local, state and federal levels
- Quality assurance
- Strategic planning: budgeting and forecasting
- Marketing and sales (existing and new sales)
- Voice of the company on a local level and national level
Keywords: chemical, manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, GM, General Manager, CEO, President, Chief Executive Officer, US, TX, Texas, engineering, chemical engineering, ATM, Agriculture Technology Management, ag engineering, agriculture engineering, P&L, formulations, chemist, chemistry, manufacture, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Manager job.