Technical Recruiter - Remote / Work From Home
VitalSource IT, Seattle-Bellevue Metro Area WA
VitalSource IT is searching for an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter to join our team! We started in 2010 and our team services the largest " name-brand" companies in Seattle as well as nationwide. We recently shifted to a 100% remote model and we all work remote and meet in-person once a week. While we meet once a week we' ll still consider recruiters outside of the Seattle area if you are in the Pacific Time Zone. We invest in the latest recruiting technology to make your jobs easier and more effective. Our focus is mainly on software engineers but also other IT roles such as Program/Project Managers, Business Analysts, Test/QA and others. Our clients are in Seattle as well as other parts of the US (currently we' re recruiting for roles in the Bay area, LA area, Austin TX, NYC etc.).
- Source, qualify and present Software Engineering and IT talent to our clients.
- Use a consultative sales approach to partner with clients and candidates.
- Coordinate interviews, make offers and close candidates on accepting offers.
- Make candidate placements and make great money in the process!
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrated work ethic and determination to succeed with a " whatever it takes" attitude.
- Possesses traits such as strong intellectual curiosity, enjoyment in helping people, competitiveness, interest in technology/software/internet services, mature attitude, professional demeanor.
- 3-7+ years of experience in as a technical recruiter with a primary focus on software engineering.
- Excellent sourcing ability with experience closing 20+ candidates during career.
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage own time effectively.
- Previous experience meeting quotas or activity/hire metrics as a technical recruiter.
- Organized and efficient with a high level of attention to detail.
We offer a competitive base salary plus unlimited commissions.
What s in it for you:
- 100% remote opportunity. We all work remote and meet once a week. Prefer candidates in the greater Seattle area but open to anyone in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Awesome client list in multiple geographies to recruit for.
- Up to date technology - we use a variety of systems to reach candidates and automate follow-ups to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Self-managed Paid Time Off (as long as you meet quotas you can take as much time off as you wish).
- 8 paid holidays.
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance premiums.
- 401k with 3% Company Match.
- Bi- weekly company lunches and regular happy hours.