Immediate opening for a relief Veterinarian in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX area.
- 12-week contract
- 4 days per week (36 hours)
- Shift: 7:00A-5:00P
- Flexible on the days of the week
- Must have at least 2 years of Veterinarian experience.
- Must have a current TX Veterinary license.
- Must be competent in emergent surgeries such as laceration repairs, GI surgeries (gastrotomy, enterotomy, R&A, GDV), splenectomy, pyometra, C section, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational, time management, and planning skills required.
- Ability to communicate skillfully and effectively with staff, volunteers, and community in a professional and respectful manner.
For more information about this and our other great Veterinarian opportunities, contact VetIQ Staffing at 800-217-0166 or APPLY NOW!
At VetIQ Staffing, we specialize in placing veterinarians, veterinary technicians, practice administrators and managers at small, mixed, large, and emergency practices and hospitals across the country. We make finding great jobs easy by:
- We’ll find the perfect job for you
- No more cold calls, job board searches or sending out resumes
- Relief, full-time, Guaranteed Salary and permanent jobs available
- Local, regional and travel jobs
- No cost to you
- Risk free
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.