GHR Travel Nursing, Phoenix AZ
Travel PICU Registered Nurse (RN)
As a leader in travel nursing, GHR Travel Nursing provides the best placements for you! Check out this travel PICU RN assignment in Phoenix. Visit Camelback Mountain, the Musical Instrument Museum, and the Phoenix Zoo.
- 13-week assignment
- This assignment will require frequent floating to CVICU, and other units
- Gross Take Home Pay: $1,800 - $1,900/week
- 36 hours per week
- Night and Day shifts available!
- AZ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of peds experience.
- Travel experience preferred.
Are you looking for more information on this Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? Please contact Scott Beseth at (716)210-9810 or email [email protected]
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.