Travel Registered Nurse (RN) – OR/Circulate Nurse
We have an opportunity for a Travel Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) in Tuba City, Arizona. Fun things about that city: Coal Mine Canyon, Explore Navajo Interactive Museum, and Dinosaur Tracks.
- 13-week contract
- GROSS pay range: $1,800 - $1,900/week
- 40 hours per week
- 7a – 3p
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Fingerprinting must be submitted and cleared prior to start, must have one year of clinical nurse and or operating room experience.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Scott Beseth at (716) 210-9810 or email [email protected]