Travel Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Care/Case Manager
Spend your next travel assignment in Philadelphia as a Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN). Some places to visit include the America on Wheels Museum, The Colony Meadery, and Allentown Art Museum.
- 90-day contract
- GROSS: $2,100/week
- 40 hours per week
- 8a-4p (rotation of holidays and weekends)
- Current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Previous utilization review experience within the last 2 years required.
- At least 3-5 years of acute care experience preferred.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Tiffany Banas at (716) 391-0710 or email [email protected]