Travel Step Down Registered Nurse (RN)
A top hospital in Albany, Georgia has a travel opening for a Step Down Registered Nurse (RN). Albany offers attractions to match your interests, whether you enjoy nature and the outdoors, history and heritage, sports or the arts.
- 90-day contract
- GROSS pay range: $1,600 - $1,700/week
- 36 hours per week
- 6:45p – 7:15a
- Current Georgia Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Cardiac Step Down experience required.
- Recent travel experience within a cardiac Step Down unit required.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sathya at (716) 210-9771 or email [email protected]