GHR Travel Nursing, Brownwood TX
Travel Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Travel to Brownwood, Texas for this wonderful Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) position. Visit the Lake Brownwood State Park, Martin and Frances Lehnis Railroad Museum, Santa Fe Railroad Depot and Harvey House, and Firearms Museum of Texas!
- 90-day assignment
- GROSS pay range: $1,500-$1,600/week
- (3/4 rotating schedule) Will discuss at time of interview
- FYI: ATT is the only cell service in Brownwood.
- 36 hours per week
- 7a – 7p
- Current Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to pass Med Test.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sarah Romans at (716) 235-1417 or email [email protected]