GHR Travel Nursing, Tustin CA
Travel Homecare Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great travel Registered Nurse (RN) position available in Tustin, California!
- 13-week assignment
- Great pay and benefits
- 40 hours per week
- 8a – 5p
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Three (3) years of experience as a hospital nurse. Two (2) years of experience in a quality improvement role.
- Experience in a patient advocate role to insure a patient centered focus.
- Familiarity with medical procedures and terminology. Strong planning, organizing, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Detailed knowledge of Title 22, JCAHO and NCQA requirements for licensure and accreditation.
- Proficient with PC applications including database, spreadsheet, and word processing.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Krista Dirienzo at [email protected] or call (716) 328-1028 x6368.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.