GHR Travel Nursing, Oakland CA
Travel LTC Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Oakland, California!
- 13-week assignment
- Great pay and benefits
- 40 hours per week
- 8a – 5p
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Two years applicable registered nurse experience within the last five (5) years, as determined by the Employer, of which at least 1 year must be home health experience within a hospital-based or community based home health agency.
- Valid Driver s license.
- Experience in automated clinical information systems preferred.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Scott Beseth at [email protected] or call (716) 328-1028 x6360.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.