Travel PICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Start your next travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Santa Clara! We’re offering a wonderful pay and benefits package!
- 13-week assignment
- Great pay and benefits
- 36 hours per week
- 7p – 7a
- The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame.
- Also, provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- May be expected to cross train to at least one other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications.
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in Pediatric Critical Care.
- Current BLS and PALS certification required.
- Chemotherapy and/or Procedural Sedation competency may be required.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Kara Reville at [email protected] or call (716) 328-1028 x6354.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.