Travel Registered Nurse (RN) – Labor and Delivery
GHR Travel Nursing has a great Registered Nurse (RN) travel opportunity in Panorama City, California!
- 13-week assignment
- 36 hours per week
- 7p – 7a
- The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame.
- Also provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- May be expected to cross train to at least 1 other Maternal Child Health/Family Centered Care area with appropriate certifications.
- California Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program and completion of the current hours required by the BRN of RN student clinical experience or Graduate of registered nursing and either 2000 hours of RN experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility within three (3) years of graduation.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in L&D required.
- Successful completion of advanced fetal monitoring course within the past two years.
- Must complete circulating and recovery competencies as required.
- Ability to scrub and circulate as required.
- Current BLS and ACLS card may be required and is required in units where patients are recovered.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sarah Romans at [email protected] or call (716) 328-1028 x6366.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.