Cath Lab RN
GHR Travel Nursing, North Platte NE
Travel Cath Lab Nurse (RN)
Join the growing GHR Travel Nursing team as a travel Registered Nurse (RN) in North Platte, NE.
- 13-week assignment
- GROSS pay range: $1,650-$1,750/week
- 7a– 3p
- 40 hours a week
- Visit the Golden Spike Tower, Union Pacific Railroad Bailey Yard, Buffalo Bill Ranch State Historical Park, Grain Bin Antique Town, America’s 20th Century Veterans Memorial, Lincoln County Historical Museum, and Feather River Winery and Vineyard!
- Current RN license in good standing
- Must be willing to be on a rotating on-call schedule for nights, weekends and holidays
- Work in clinic when needed
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Sarah at [email protected] or call (716) 235-1417.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.