Travel PACU Nurse (RN)
Join the growing GHR Travel Nursing team as a travel Registered Nurse (RN) in Newark, NJ.
- 13-week assignment
- GROSS: $2,050/week
- 3p– 11p with on-call
- 40 hours a week
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current New Jersey RN licensure
- Minimum 2 years RN PACU/Critical Care experience in acute care hospital setting
- BLS, ACLS and PALS
- IV / Telemetry certifications
- CPAN highly desired
- Experience with Cerner highly preferred
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Kari Ann at [email protected] or call (716) 391-0773.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.