Travel Oncology Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are offering a great pay and benefits package available. Visit the Philbrook Museum of Art, Gilcrease Museum, Oklahoma Aquarium, Mohawk Park, Tulsa Performing Arts Center, and more!
- 13-week contract
- GROSS: $1,817/week
- 36 hours per week
- 7a-7p (Days and Nights available)
- OK Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required.
- Need Chemo certification.
- ACLS, BLS and EPIC preferred.
- Travel experience preferred.
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Travel Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
For more details on this and our other nationwide RN opportunities, contact Kara at (716) 328-1013 or email [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.