General Healthcare Resources, Baltimore MD
Long Term Care Associate Director of Nursing (ADON)
We have a great opening for a Long Term Care Associate Director of Nursing (ADON) in Baltimore, MD! This position is available for an immediate start.
- 13-week contract
- ADON at a large SNF with a vent unit.
- Great company with excellent leadership.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- Career-driven nurses can expect to earn internal promotions.
- Active MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of LTC experience.
- Must have 3 - 5 years previous nursing supervisory experience required.
- Vent experience preferred.
For more information about this Associate Director of Nursing (ADON) opportunity, contact Liam O’Keefe at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity with great pay and top industry benefits. Apply now for this great Associate Director of Nursing (ADON) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.