General Healthcare Resources, White Plains MD
Physical Therapist (PT) / Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
A state of the art orthopedic facility is seeking both a Physical Therapist (PT) and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in White Plains, MD.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 8a – 4p
- Fun team environment with a current staff of 10 therapists.
- MD Physical Therapist (PT) / Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
For more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) / Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) opportunity, please send Ethan Mawhinney an email at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this Physical Therapist (PT) / Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.