General Healthcare Resources, Annapolis MD
ER Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this great new opening for an ER Registered Nurse (RN) in Annapolis, MD.
- 13-week contract; immediate start available.
- Pay: $46 to $54 depending on experience.
- 36 hours a week.
- Shift: 11a – 11p
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ER experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Liam O’Keefe at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.