Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We have a great opportunity at a long term care facility in Royersford for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Several shifts are available!
- Day shift rate (weekday): $26/hour
- Evening/Overnight shift rate (weekday): $27/hour
- Weekend shifts: $29/hour
- 40 hours per week.
- Block scheduling, PRN, ½ shifts, 8 hours, 12 hours or dbls.
- All shifts 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
- PA LPN license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
Stay updated on our LPN opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position? Please contact Nicole Bridgens at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.