ER Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse at an award-winning ER Department of a Philadelphia area hospital. Candidates must be available to start by December 17.
- 13-week contract.
- Great pay and benefits!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 3p – 3a or 7p – 7a
- Candidates will need to do the following searches for compliance:
- PA State Background Check
- Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprinting
- Department of Aging fingerprinting if they have NOT been a resident of PA for the last 2 years
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of ER experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous travel experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- Proficient with MediTech EMR.
- BLS, PALS and ACLS certifications.
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position? Please contact Alyssa Depte at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.