Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
A top rated hospital in the West Reading area has an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- 6-week contract.
- Pay: $42 - $46 per hour.
- 3 days/week; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- 7a – 4p
- Job Description:
- Evaluate patients referred for appraisal of speech, language, voice, fluency and dysphagia.
- Pediatric patients ages range from 2.5-17 years old
- Communicate results to patients, families, and other professionals
- Participate in various hospital or community related activities
- Evaluate, plan and implement treatment programs
- Maintain working relationships with hospital leadership, physicians, nurses, case managers, social workers…etc.
- Supervises assistants, aides and students
- Report to Therapy Manager or Senior Therapist
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Experience working with Pediatric patients with Autism.
- Valid CPR/BLS required.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity, please contact Kirsten White at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.