General Healthcare Resources, Newark DE
IR Registered Nurse (RN)
A wonderful hospital in the Newark, Delaware area has a great Registered Nurse (RN) opening with an excellent pay package. Join our winning team today!
- 13-week contract.
- Excellent pay package!
- 36 hours per week. Call is available if desired but not required (call here is busy, so expect to get called in).
- Additionally, there is an extra 8 hour shift every other week IF DESIRED for nurses who want 80 instead of 72 hours.
- Both day and night shifts available!
- Delaware Registered Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please email Liam O’Keefe at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.