Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We’re looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in the Morton, PA area!
- SLP is paid for time in between sites, but is NOT paid from home to first site and last site to home. (similar to homecare) + 30% indirect time (documentation, etc.)
- Varies, but on avg. 5-6 sites per day, approx. 9 students, about 25-32 students a week.
- All throughout Delco, but (at the current moment) – mainly around Ridley/Ardmore/Upper Darby areas. In addition to a few students in Philadelphia.
- 40 hours per week. Day shift.
- M – F (somewhat flexible bc SLP is traveling from site to site/home to home)
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- EI experience preferred but not required.
For more information on this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please email Kirsten White at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.