Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a new opening, available for an immediate start, for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in El Paso, TX.
- Behavioral Health RN working with a unique population.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 6:00a – 2:00p
- TX Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of acute care, LTC, or behavioral health experience.
For more information about this and our other great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Tambra at 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Great pay and top industry benefits await. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.