MHMR Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a terrific opportunity for either a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in the Sellersville area!
- Full time; 13-week contract position with the possibility to extend starting as soon as possible.
- LPN: $26-$27/hr
- RN: $32/hr
- Rotating schedule - to include 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts and e/o weekend.
- Overnight shifts
- Population: young adults and adolescents with developmental disabilities.
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Some experience with tube feeds/med admin and respiratory care (trachs and vents) required.
- Will accept nurses with homecare/LTC/skilled nursing backgrounds.
For more information on this and our other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Brittany Rennie at [email protected] or send a quick text to 610-557-0162.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.