General Healthcare Resources, Abington Pennsylvania
We have a per diem position for a Pharmacy Technician in Philadelphia.
- Per diem.
- Pay: $13 - $15 per hour.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shifts can vary from 1-3/Week to sometimes none based on regular staff call outs.
- Also, the ideal person will get a phone call at 7AM and be able to pick up same day, last minute shifts.
- Certified Pennsylvania Pharmacy Technician.
For more information on this Pharmacy Technician position, please email Daniel Lynch at [email protected]!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Pharmacy Technician opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.