Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for AccessPoint RI. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: AccessPoint RI
JOB TITLE: Residential Manager
HOURS: Full-Time, Mid-day shifts/early evenings and weekends
AccessPoint RI is looking for Residential Managers to join the team. AccessPoint RI, a human services agency located in the City of Cranston, provides services to persons with developmental disabilities throughout the Rhode Island area. The agency has been providing educational, residential, recreational and vocational support/training to individuals with disabilities since 1965.
- Responsible for day to day running of the program
- Work with all staff in developing an environment that will promote growth and independence for all individuals served
Successful candidates will have:
- Associates Degree preferred
- At least two years’ experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities
- Valid driver’ s license, daily access to an insured vehicle and proof of a good driving record required
- Ability to pass background clearances
- Willingness and ability to complete CPR, NCI, Human Rights and management training
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and AccessPoint RI will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.