Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting Job Coach candidates for Perspectives Corporation. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
JOB TITLE: Job Coach / DSP
LOCATION(S): Westerly and surrounding areas
HOURS: Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
- Assist clients with locating employment and developing skills
- Provide transportation
- Participate in client socialization
- High School Diploma or GED
- Access to an insured vehicle
- Favorable Criminal Background Check
- Desire to work in human services
- Have a helping nature and patience working with others
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Perspectives Corporation will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.