Sr. Clinical Therapist - Lifespan
Skills for Rhode Island's Future, Charlestown, Pawtucket, & Johnston RI
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Lifespan. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Lifespan
JOB TITLE: Sr. Clinical Therapist
LOCATION: Charlestown, Pawtucket, & Johnston
HOURS: Full Time, 1st shift, M-F, 10am-6: 30pm, with flexibility for evening hours
The main goal for Sr. Clinical Therapists is to provide intensive clinical & crisis intervention services to clients, including individual psychotherapy, family therapy, group therapy, psychiatric rehabilitation, and mental health evaluations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Face-to-face contact with clients in their homes or communities, as prescribed in the Individual Treatment Plan
- Coordinate services through documented meetings, documented telephone conversations, and correspondence
- Provide emergency evaluations & provide crisis intervention services to clients at imminent risk of psychiatric hospitalization, in order to stabilize & deter hospitalization
- Provide, coordinate, and monitor treatment services
- Maintain a minimum of 23 hours of direct care productivity, per week
Successful candidates will have:
- Master’ s Degree, Mental Health, Social Work, Psychology, or equivalent, required
- Licensure, preferred for some roles – LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCDP
- 2 years’ experience, preferred
- Valid driver’ s license & insured automobile
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Lifespan will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.