Production Control Lead - Nordson EFD
Skills for Rhode Island's Future, East Providence RI
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future is recruiting candidates for Nordson EFD. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Nordson EFD
JOB TITLE: Production Control Lead
LOCATION: East Providence, RI
HOURS: Full Time
- Manages the Production Order life cycle
- Effectively supervises the Production Control Clerk
- Assists department Managers to assure proper labor utilization while establishing priorities for departments
- Ensures timely deliveries to customers by maintaining high level of OTD
- Provides delivery commitments to Customer Support and informs about late orders
- Communicates effectively supply shortages and priorities to Nordson Intercompany Plants
- Supports MRP Runs and Production Schedules for Machine Shop, Injection Molding, Machine Shop and Dispenser Assembly, Tip Packaging and Assembly and Pico Pulse
- Updates the EIQ information (Shift Notes, Priorities for department schedules)
- Reviews and recommends planning parameters changes in SAP
- Works closely with all functional areas of the business
- Provides support to Supply Chain using analytical data to address supply shortages
- Prioritizes deliveries with Sales/Customer Service
- Issues Engineering Change Requests
- Advises short and long term capacity issues and recommends solutions
- Determines optimal inventory levels for fabricated materials
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing preferred
- Experience scheduling, quality assurance, process improvement, vendor management, budget development preferred
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and Nordson EFD will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.