BroadStaff is thrilled to be working with our client, a large System Integrator who provides turn key solutions from Engineering, Real Estate and Construction services for Small, In-building and Towers, on their full time, direct hire Project Manager position based on the Houston office.
What’ s In It For Me?
- Market Valued Compensation
- 15% of Base Performance bonus eligibility reviewed twice per year
- Quarterly cash bonuses based on company, department, team and individual performance
- Benefits* including:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days*
- Cell phone and weekly car allowance
- Excellent work-life balance with numerous special employee activities.
- Collaborative, teamwork and family culture.
- Results driven and commitment to helping employees succeed
- Strong culture of education and industry training inclusive of free in-house PMP Training and certification
- Excellence career development program while working with industry leading technologies and application
Why Is This Job For Me?
The Project Manager position will have full P&L responsibility for assigned projects while being responsible for the performance of in-house and sub-contract crews. The primary role will be, onsite performance, supervision of all crew members ensuring they abide by company Safety Standards while delivering quality work along with turning in all required Closeouts documents, ES&H and QA/QC on a site by site basis.
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare project status reports, keep project trackers updated and ensure completed work meets all specifications.
- Complete projects within specified timeframes and funding parameters to ensure goals and objectives of projects and deliverables satisfy agreed standards of quality from customer
- Monitors Audit findings and has audit corrections made within the customer’ s timeline.
- Reviews Closeout documentation prior to submission to client.
- Manages Project Coordinator progress and verifies timelines are being met.
- Creates true ups and captures change orders on all projects.
- Act as a liaison between field personnel, subcontractors & administration.
- Must be able to maintain and manage subcontractor relationships and provide subcontractors with Purchase Orders prior to work starting.
- Assure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
- Close jobs after financial review is complete.
- Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the wireless industry, with a minimum of 2 years in construction management.
- Experienced in project management and in the development of telecommunication infrastructure projects or consolidations.
- Knowledge of the building permit process and material ordering and tracking.
- Comprehends construction documents and complete construction closeout documentation.
- Strong capabilities across all phases of project management, leadership and the ability to clarify and identify appropriate issues and risks to be mitigated to ensure project success.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic.
- Solid analytical skills while being detailed oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks.
- Must have exceptional Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Skills and knowledge with all software associated with the industry; SITETRACKER, SALESFORCE, VISTA