Voca, Carpinteria CA
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pathologists professionals in Carpinteria, CA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Our company inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Our company enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
- Anatomic pathologist responsible for providing input to scientific staff in development of novel assays that meet customer needs, including assay performance to the desired and expected sensitivity, cut-off determination and scoring guidelines.
- Trains external pathologists, including pharmaceutical partners, scientific advisory boards and key opinion leaders.
- Contributes to marketing materials relevant to the clinical utility of the assay.
- Uses network of professionals in the field to secure and procure tissue specimens for testing.
- Must have an MD degree and be Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology. Bachelors or Master’s Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured scientific projects
- Leads the design/ delivery of new product/ process/ service scientific technology advancements; is the key technical contributor
- Uses deep knowledge of Agilent customer applications to evaluate product proposals
- Solves complex, high impact scientific problems
- Typically 8+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification/ license may be required.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in job. Not a natural progression from Senior level.
- Travel 35% of time.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work