Customer Service Coordinator
Voca, Carpinteria California
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Customer Service Coordinator in Carpinteria, CA! Interested candidates should contact Nathan Meurer at [email protected], direct (952) 303-8110.
Provide high quality professional Customer Service to customers in a call center environment. Answer incoming calls in a timely manner. Input incoming customer orders and coordinate shipping accordingly. Assist customers with non-technical product inquiries. File and maintain customer order documents. Respond to price inquiry requests, track lost/delayed orders, provide POD to customer, etc. as required.
The Candidate for this position will focus on:
•Interfacing with customers,
•Answering calls in a timely manner.
•Processing price requests (quotes) and orders received via fax, phone and email and other electronic services for customers with accuracy and responsiveness that's the key to ensure excellent service
•Assisting customers with delivery related customer complaints such as wrong product shipped, pricing discrepancies, etc. and report complaints to identify a root cause effect and resolution.
•Ability to work cohesively with diverse teams and communicate effectively verbally and in writing in order to represent the Dako Customer Service Team.
•Maintaining a pleasant, patient, attentive, processional and cooperative attitude.
•Keeping up to date on cross-functional sales, marketing and promotion programs and to administer these accordingly.
•Working on order fulfillment activities including and not limited to managing direct customer orders
•Working on customer service administrative assignments with clearly defined objectives.
•Performing routine administrative customer service duties using prescribed procedures
•Ability various office tools including MS Office and Outlook a must
•Ability to multitask.
•Maintaining organized customer order files.
•Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
•Adhering to department, company procedures and values.
•Ability to demonstrate teamwork with respect, integrity, quality and compassion to build lasting relationships, appreciation and trust.
•Punctuality and good attendance required.
This position is on site in the Carpinteria facility only.
This is an hourly position that may involve occasional overtime. Office hours are Monday through Friday for 8 hrs a day on average with start time varying between 6 am and 9am
Years of Experience: 3+ yrs relevant Customer Service experience providing customer service over the phone.
• Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Time management in fast paced environment
• Organizational skills to maximize productivity
• Adapts to customer situation & different personalities
• Work is accurate and with eye for detail
• Is always seeking to improve the job and provides solution oriented feedback
• Ability to adapt to change, both department and company.
• Demonstrates business judgment by knowing when to work independently and when to collaborate
• Ability to solve complex issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company
• Positively manage stress that is typical in a customer service environment
• Proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Access skills are a plus)
• Knowledge of Oracle preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent