Voca Health has immediate openings available for Pharmacy Technicians in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Pharmacy Technician needed for Priority Health.
- Call Center Pharm Tech
- State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician license required.
- PHARMACY CALL CENTER
- Ideally the tech will work Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but we can be flexible if need be.
- Priority Health is located in Grand Rapids, MI however non-local techs are able to work remotely.
- Because the position allows for contractors to work remote if need be, we will not allow for expenses.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work