Our client is seeking to fill Research and Development Engineer positions within the CTO’ s office. They have an exciting pipeline of new projects and are looking for talented individuals to join our R&D team. They address challenges in wireless communications and signal processing for a growing list of applications that include Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking, Adaptive Array Processing, Distributed Signal Processing, Spectrum Awareness, and Position, Navigation, and Timing. R&D at our client is an exciting combination of analysis, simulation, system design, and hardware prototyping. Individuals who enjoy crossing disciplines will thrive with our client.
- Developing innovative concepts to address challenging problems in the field of wireless communication
- Executing technology development for such innovative R&D solutions to important customer problems
- Contributing to research proposals for new R&D projects
- Working collaboratively on executing larger team R&D projects
- Working independently on individual R&D projects and tasks
- Producing technical communications targeted within the company and to customers
- Producing new intellectual property and publishing in the scientific literature to enhance the company’ s reputation and profitability
This is an ideal position for an individual who wants to experience the excitement of working in a small focused leading-edge R&D team. You will be surrounded by supportive entrepreneurial-minded individuals and will have the ability to chart your own course within our R&D portfolio.
Qualifications for the Role
- M.S. or Ph.D. in a relevant field of technology is required. This includes wireless communications, signal processing, statistics, optimization, networking, RF design, etc.
- Proficiency in the fundamentals of Wireless Communications and design tools such as Matlab is required
- Experience in the implementation side of the R&D cycle is a plus
- Ability to pass background check