Manufacturing Quality Control and Process Manager
Prosum, Los Angeles CA
Our client is a high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking solution to multiple markets including: Commercial Broadcasting; Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
They are currently seeking a manufacturing quality control and process manager to oversee the quality process of the company' s manufacturing.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and operating an ISO 9001 Compliant Business Management System.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PWA/PWB and electronic component manufacturing, control, handling, and performance validation.
- Develop, administer, and maintain quality control procedures and activities required to ensure that the company' s products are following quality standards.
- Prepare all the documents and procedures for ISO 9001 and Customer audit.
- Participate in all audits – internal and external.
- Train employees in quality systems.
- Supervise visual and physical inspection, sampling, testing and control of parts, products and materials to conform to established standards of quality, either in the raw state or after various stages of manufacturing.
- Supervise the use of various kinds of gauges and measuring instruments and the application of standardized tests.
- Define test standards and specifies test equipment and procedures; may test apparatus and equipment for conformance to electrical, mechanical and other requirements using various kinds of electrical and mechanical test equipment.