Our client is looking for a talented business systems analyst to drive a variety of new initiatives in the company' s B2B division. Their Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will work with the company’ s passionate group of talented project teams, engineers and business leaders, designing systems that connect with our millions of customers.
- Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Assist with project planning, scoping and management.
- Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
- Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
Requirements of the Role:
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager or business systems analyst, with a strong ownership of documentation.
- Proficient in generating documentation for business and technical workflow, structuring requirements documents and documenting complex specifications.
- Understanding of product development and launch process.
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce) system.
- Understanding of general operational business flow.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver.
- Strong written / oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff - Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Experience in working in fast-paced environment and juggling simultaneous projects.
- Bachelor’ s degree.