Commercial Roofing - Minimum 5+ years of experience in a related position involving residential, commercial, and industrial roofing projects.
- Familiar with all forms of roofing including all variations of single-ply roofing (mechanically attached, single ply - TPO, PVC, EPDM, etc.). Modified low slope roofing, asphalt shingle and standing seam roofing and various types of assemblies through various manufacturers; i.e. Firestone, Versico, GAF, CertainTeed, etc.
- Must have an understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
- Participate in field/site visits to conduct assessments as required; job site meetings, walk throughs, meetings with GCs, Property Managers.
- Proficient in reading, reviewing and understanding of construction documents including, blueprints, plans, scope of work, division 7 specifications, submittals, details, change orders, contracts, RFI’ s, etc.
- Run and oversee estimating department and implement new ways to grow company • Work directly with company owner, estimator, and project managers on all phases of projects
- Skilled in preparing accurate quantity take-offs and detailed labor and material estimates and proposals.
- Follow up on the status of completed estimates. Consistent meetings with ownership and sales to discuss progress/status of estimated work.
- Visit jobsites and assist in management of contracted work – material deliveries, etc.
Constantly seek new project opportunities, industry contacts, and innovative ways to expand • Light field work and may require climbing ladders.
- Some college or related coursework in a construction related field preferred.
- Has the right mix of sales experience and roofing knowledge •
- Strong project management, management, negotiation and sales skills
- Be readily available by phone or email
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and estimating software
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.