Senior Java/J2EE Software Developer
Recruit Professional Services, Mediacom Park New York
- Hands on working experience with Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring.
- Core Java Developer responsible for full software life cycle.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, troubleshooting, and performance testing.
- Assists in component architecture, performance engineering, product evaluation and support.
- Translates business requirements into technical design.
- Evaluates new frameworks and assist with technology selection.
- Develop Web Services.
- Java / J2EE (Eclipse IDE)
- OO Design / Development
- JUnit testing
- JPA or other ORM
- Comfortable in Linux environment
- Comfortable writing SQL / JPQL / HS
- Web design
- Dynamic web development
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Java Development – front end and back end.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.