Technical Project/Product Manager - Data and Analytics
Recruit Professional Services, New York new york
Are you an innovative Technical Product Manager, who enjoys working in a collaborative and dynamic environment driving R&D product into development. Are you technology driven, where you like to work on custom home grown propriety systems, then this job is for you.
Looking for a Technical Project/Product Manager - Data and Analytics in New York City to coordinate the technical aspects of our software products development. Data and Analytics is one of the fastest growing fields within and focuses on (1) platforms for managing data and performing analytics, (2) providing data and analytics services to agencies and (3) developing new products, methods and algorithms used for data and analytics.
The data and analytics organization is responsible for managing and analyzing massive amounts of data as well as supporting the whole organization in delivering value from data. We focus on designing, developing and operating our global technology stack with four key layers of Data Marketplace, Data Management, Analytics Workbench and Application Marketplace. These products will be hosted on a variety of infrastructure options including but not limited to local servers, public and private clouds and enable a suit of advanced analytics-based products, specific Data collection modules and customized Data transformation packages.
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to gather business requirements and build/coordinate projects deliveries.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project and verify work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules and overall project status to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan tasks and deliverables.
- Actively manage project risks to recognize/predict potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address.
- Communicate and document project status to business owners and team members on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Experience (3+ years) with full scale software development project.
- Functional knowledge of Windows products and Microsoft development environments.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
- PMP Certification.