Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Properties
Recruit Professional Services, Montvale NJ
The Associate Marketing Manager Digital Properties, under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, Digital Properties will be responsible for project coordination and planning of internal and external digital properties. This role partners with Marketing, Brand Management, Digital Agencies, IT, and key stakeholders.
- Supports all digital properties primarily focusing on the Intranet and Retailer Portal.
- Assists in defining brand website and web content strategies, key messages, and activities that meet specific business objectives.
- Liaises between business and IT to clearly define and plan technical requirements and project deliverables.
- Helps organize and supports UAT efforts
- Works with IT/PMO to ensure accuracy of business requirements and test scripts.
- Supports the transition from the existing website platform to a new web platform.
- Assists with project schedules and establishing priorities.
- Oversee SEO practices and ensure proper processes are followed.
- Monitors website performance and closely tracks KPIs.
- Reviews new trends in technologies and identifies opportunities.
- 3-5 years website marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all of levels of the organization and cross-functional teams.
- Computer proficiency required, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Capable of working independently; effective at managing multiple projects simultaneously; flexible and able to adapt quickly to new and changing situations.
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for actions and decisions, learns from past experiences; exercises sound judgment; consistently pushes self and others for results.
- Must be an analytical thinker and have the ability to look at the bigger picture and opportunity.