Recruit Professional Services, Toms River New Jersey
Seeking a talented, self-motivated PHP Developer to join our development team in New Jersey. We are looking for candidates who work well in small or medium-sized teams, who can make independent decisions when needed, and are meticulous and detail-oriented.
We adopt the agile, fast-paced release cycle so you can see the results of your work immediately.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Expert-level knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC frameworks (Symfony, Yii, etc)
- Extensive experience working with or creating RESTful web services
- Knowledgeable regarding good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries. PostgreSQL experience a huge plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines
- Must understand how to use Git
- Experience with MongoDB a plus